
I know full well that I should not be eating this lollipop this late at night. It's still in it's wrapper I can turn back if I want. I sits there taunting me. Cherry flavored of course. Why did I even buy this thing? Because it cost 25cents and I was being cute. To add insult to injury I misplaced it in my cavernous purse and had to ask my boyfriend to buy me another, only to find the original nestled somewhere near my cell phone. Darn you lollipop and you identical little friend. I'm look at it and it's staring back. And it's saying "don't look at me, I don't talk to crazy people. I'm a freakin lollipop after all." I jump back astonished by such a display. Who's the sucker now? That's it i'm having this lollipop. Lil wayne would be proud.
Scary thought: If i'm fed after 10:00pm do I turn into a glimlin?
My blood sugar must be low because i'm hallucinating. Maybe i'll turn into Don Cheadle instead. Hell yes!!!Side note: I wonder how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Charms Blowpop™? I'd ask the owl but he's always eating my tootsie pops™ and who knows where that tongue has been. Who licks lollipops anyway? I suck on mine than you very much. Somehow that sounded dirty. (mud) I will look back on this entry and wonder where the hell my brain was at the time of it's conception.
Your candy eating blogger
No comments:
Post a Comment